The Mission of Inspire Fellowship is to awaken mankind to know the Love and Power of God thru the indwelling Christ that we might be saved and live abundantly. To demonstrate God’s Glory in the earth as evidence of HIS Kingdom. To empower all of God’s people to live with purpose in Spirit Life and Work.
To reconcile man unto Christ, while empowering people to become all that God has purposed them to be in Spirit, Life and Work.
1) Empower all people to manifest and live in God’s Power and Glory.
2) To Declare the Gospel of the Kingdom.
3) Empower the next Generation of Purposed Driven Business Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Leaders.
The Bible is God’s Word to all men.
- God is the Creator & Ruler of the universe. He exists in three personalities – Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- Mankind is created in the image and likeness of God but was separated from God by sin. (Romans 3:23-24)
- God is the Light of every man. (John 1:1-14)
- Jesus came as the example to realign man with God. (Galatians 3:26-28)
- Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior is God’s only plan of Salvation.
- Jesus is our Substitute. He became…
- Sin so that we could be made righteous.(II Cor 5:21)
- A curse so that we could be redeemed. (Gal 3:13-14)
- Sick so that we could be healed. (Isaiah 53:3-4)
- Poor so that we could be made rich. (II Cor 8:9)
- Water Baptism is an outward profession of a person’s inward commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior.
Believers should be baptized in the Holy Spirit, and experience the gifts of the Holy Spirit in their lives. (Acts 10:46)
- A Christian is a person who has invited Jesus Christ to come and live inside him by the Holy Spirit. (John 1:12, 14:17, 23, 15:4; Romans 8:11; Rev 3:20)
- Communion is received in remembrance of Jesus’ sacrifice for us.
- God is good. He is for us – not against us. He does not use tragedy, illness or acts of nature to teach us.
- It is God’s will that believers prosper and be in health.
- God answers prayer & cares about every area of our lives.
- God heals through believers “laying hands on the sick in prayer” according to Mark 16.
- The Christian lifestyle should agree with God’s Word.
- The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of Christ’s great commission. Every person who is born of the spirit is an integral part of the church as member of the body of believers. (Ephesians 1:22, 2:19-22; Hebrews 12:23)
- Tithing should be a part of every Christian’s life.
Colossians 1:27 – To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Mark 16:15 – And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
James 2:14-17 – What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? v.15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. v.16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
John 10:10 – The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Commit – To take decisive action to live in Christ in all areas of life. Proverbs 16:3 – Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
Attain – To gain personal wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the truth of Christ and continually walk therein. Proverbs 4:7 – Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
Succeed – To live the Abundant life promised of Christ and lead others into the same Glory. Joshua 1:8 – Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.