Spirit – Life – Work Center
The Inspire Fellowship Spirit – Life – Work Center provides a place where church members and believers can renew themselves during the work week. With the steady rise of workplace violence, marital challenges, substance abuse, work related stress and the pressure to succeed there is an extreme need for a place where people can take a break from “the things of this world” and remember that God is their source for Peace, Joy and Success.
- Prayer & Meditation Rooms
- Regular teaching sessions before/after work
- Bookstore with related books, videos, materials
- Weekend seminars
- On staff Christian counselors and pastors
- Full workout facility with personal trainers
- Nutritionist available on staff for personal consultations as well as group classes
- Informational classes on diet/exercise/stress reduction/etc
- Life coaches and counselors
- Juice/smoothie/coffee bar
- Comfortable and relaxing atmosphere to take a “spiritual break” during work hours
- Business/Career Coaches
- Informational/practical seminars for business owners and employees with pertinent topics covering how to operate as Christ in the marketplace
- Brainstorming/mentoring groups – become a member of a “like minded” group of peers to support, mentor, and hold you accountable
The Inspire Fellowship Spirit – Life – Work Center is being built to serve the needs of church members, local believers, entrepreneurs, leaders, and the business community in the Love of Christ. It will serve as an outreach to those that may not attend a traditional church.
* The images illustrated in the above graphic are examples of what the Spirit – Life – Work center will consist of and are not the actual photos.